Based on scientific evidence, this unique combination of homeopathic remedies, when coupled with vitamin B12 drops, controls appetite and increases metabolic rate, which is the amount of energy the body uses in a certain time period. When the metabolic rate increases, the amount of calories that the body burns for energy also increases.
Slenderiix is a homeopathic formula designed to assist in the specific release of visceral fat and subcutaneous fat — fatty deposits located under the surface of the skin within the body. As a hormone-free and pharmacopeia approved product, Slenderiiz aids in reducing these fat stores simultaneously.
Xceler8 is a patented combination of methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H) and a blend of adaptogenic herbs. In the proper ratios, this composite increases metabolic rate, enhances energy levels, and stabilizes mood.
UNIQUE VIP SLIMMING
This successful program will allow you to never get back your weight loss accomplished. Ask for detail on how it works.
VIDEO: Deanna Latson and Dr Strands explaining the principle of the drops and the Slenderiiz program
1. Ammonium Bromatum is a homeopathic remedy for chronic obesity and those who suffer from chronic laryngeal and pharyngeal catarrh and neuralgic headaches.
2. Avena Sativa is derived from the common oat plant and has been used for medical purposes since the Middle Ages to ensure a vital nervous system. It also acts as a mild sedative during nervous exhaustion and calms down those with performance anxiety. As a homeopathic treatment, Avena Sativa extract and tincture are used as tonics for the nervous system. It directly influences brain and nutritive function of the organism, increasing nerve force and improving the nutrition of the entire system. In addition, it has been established that avena is also an excellent substance that facilitates the detoxification of the body and increases energy levels.
3. Calcarea Carbonica is a natural mineral derived from oyster shells or carbonate of lime that provides dual benefits for people trying to losing weight even if they have less than optimum nutrition by (1) helping to control the appetite and cravings, and (2) calming the nerves. When you are doing everything necessary to lose weight, keeping your appetite in check and nerves calm are sure to essential to help you reach your ideal weight.
4. Fucus Vesiculosus is a powerful, specific homeopathic remedy for obesity and non-toxic goiter that aids digestion and thyroid enlargement in obese subjects. Contains high concentrations of iodine, essential in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
5. Graphites is a homeopathic medicine that is prepared using the powder of pure graphite, a carbon mineral. Graphites is traditionally used to treat skin conditions, but in recent years has become a popular option for those that suffer from metabolic imbalance. Graphites is often suggested to those that struggle with constant hunger pains during a diet, as well as for women that are struggling with their weight during menopause. This homeopathic medicine is also believed to help improve and maintain metabolism, especially in older women.
6. Igantia Amara, which is also known as simply Ignatia, is a homeopathic remedy that is made from a tree that is native to the Philippines, which is known as Strychnos Ignatia. Ignatia is traditionally used to help treat emotional distress, particularly in women. Ignatia Amara is a homeopathic remedy that is often suggested by homeopaths to people on a diet that struggle with anxiety or nervousness, which tends to lead to overeating. Those that will benefit from this remedy tend to constantly crave sweets, and sugary drinks.
7. Lycopodium Clavatum, which is also known as simply Lycopodium, is a homeopathic remedy that is made from an extract of clubmoss, that is in the Lycopodiaceae family. Lycopodium is traditionally suggested to patients that suffer from anxiety problems. Lycopodium Clavatum is often suggested by homeopaths to those that tend to have constant cravings for sweets. This remedy is believed to help improve metabolism, as well as help to control the cravings. Those that will benefit from this remedy tend to also crave salty foods, although these cravings are not nearly as frequent as the cravings for the sweet and sugary foods. Lycopodium works best for those that have cravings that tend to occur, worsen, when they become anxious.
8. Nux Vomica is a remedy created from the seeds of the strychnine tree. Also known as poison nutor vomiting nut, this tree is an evergreen tree that is native to East India, Burma, Thailand, China, and Northern Australia. Nux Vomica is a basic digestive remedy that helps relieves nausea, sour burping, gas, bloating, indigestion, feelings of hunger even when you are full. Nux Vomica is also often suggested to those that tend to diet for several days at a time, then suddenly binge on days’ worth of calories, all within a short period of time. Those that will benefit from this remedy often suffer from anxiety problems, or have a stressful lifestyle, whichis believed to cause the sudden binging.
9. Sulfuricum Acidum is a remedy indicated for people who tend to rush through their meal and even though they’ve had too much to eat they keep on eating. Those who benefit from Sulfuricum Acidum also love sweets. The homeopathic acids are also good for depression; and for deep pain and physical injury, like after a surgery.
10. Thyroidinum is a remedy categorized as “organotherapy” made from the thyroid gland of animals. Thyroidinum provides a general regulation of carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism through its influence over the organs of nutrition, growth, and development. Thyrodidium provides an effective relief for metabolic disorders, muscular weakness, and sugar cravings.